Come One! Call All!
The legendary three-ring spectacle is coming to town! Come see the acrobats, wild animals and clowns at any of the five performances on Friday, May 4, Saturday, May 5, and Sunday, May 6 at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City!
All reserved seating tickets can be purchased through the Shrine Circus Office at 605-343-4076 or by stopping out at our office at 4091 Sturgis Road in Rapid City. General admission tickets can also be purchased at the circus office. The office is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
5 Show times:
- Friday, May 4 at 1 p.m.
- Friday, May 4 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, May 6 at 2 p.m.
All General Admission Tickets can be redeemed for any of the five show times. You don’t need to know which performance you will attend when you purchase tickets!
General Admission Online:
- Adult $13.00 (13 yrs and older)
- Youth $ 7.00 (one year to 12 yrs. old)
General Admission at the Naja Shrine Circus Office:
Located at 4091 Sturgis Road in Rapid City, SD, and open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. (After May 3 all general admission ticket prices – except those purchased through EventBrite – increase by $1 each.)
- Adult $12.00 (13 yrs and older) through May 2
- Youth $ 6.00 (one year to 12 yrs. old) through May 2
(All tickets are sold through the Shrine Circus Office at 605-343-4076 and after May 3rd they will increase by $2 each)
- All Floor $17.00 through May 2
- All Balcony $15.00 through May 2
* Children under one year of age do not need a ticket if you are going to have them sit on your lap. No strollers or large bags please.
Cameras are allowed! There will be rides & more available prior to each performance and during intermission for a fee.
For more information call the Shrine Circus Office at 605-343-4076.
Proceeds benefit Naja Shriner’s operations.